Wednesday, October 28, 2009

DOCTOROFMINDMD


I can't believe I didn't do an entry about this guy as the first! Anyway, I haven't been thinking about him much recently, but he should definitely be in here. I'm just going to copy/paste my old facebook note:

DOCTOROFMINDMD is the friendly psychiatrist practicing somewhere in the western U.S. of A. He's purportedly an attending physician at a teaching hospital. His real name is Mark and he's in his late 30s.

DOCTOROFMINDMD freely admits to having strong Asperger syndrome traits, making him prefer to be alone on his farm with his animals. He lives on a huge ranch and even has baby horses! This guy is the real deal.

Questions DOCTOROFMINDMD is uniquely positioned to answer from the denizens of youtube:

*Is schitzophenia for life, or just for christmas?

*My best story is a clasmate having a panic attack or something??

*Hi there, i have recently been having 'loud thoughts' basically i become very aware of what im thinkin esp. if im reading something, it like takes over my whole head however these thoughts do not sound like a voice in my ear, they are my voice in my head and i went to a psychiatrist telling him about this but because he was not able to diagnose any other symptoms of thought disorder he said it is not a psychotic disorder, im wondering what you think of this?

*my sych doc put me on 450 mg of this shit a day i hate the stuff why??? i will tell u why 1 it makes me tiredand sleep for like 12 hours a night 2...it makes me hungry as a horse 3rd it makes my body and face bloated !!4.. seriously its making me grow tits and im male 5 it does nothing for deppresion or voices please doctor i want too stop taking this drugs
HOW !!?.??

Hey, have you slit your wrists because you got in a fight with your boyfriend? I'm gonna have to stitch this up.

How to mess up a psychiatric evaluation:

Do you want a natural med? Try Lithium! Lithium's a rock! 100% natural!

Ok, I'm scheduling an appointment with this guy ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment